The Brotherhood of Steel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Brotherhood of Steel

Post  Jimtwist on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:36 pm

Hello my name is jimtwist and I am the leader of the BOS or BHOS as I like to call it. I am going to explain here the rules of the BOS and classes and gear. For this already 16 strong group to grow I would like to have the faction/clan plugin come back. This is just so people inside the BHOS can't harm other teammates. I feel that would help people bond so they wouldn't be nervous about someone betraying them. We plan to get loads of double chests and have a secret location where we will stash gear for all members incase they die. Lets get into classes shall we? The first class is the scout: this class will run into areas before our muscle gets in and will scout out the area for bandits and or other players in need of help. They will have the standard aks/akm depending on what they prefer or what we have more ammo on. They will have a hazmat on with a iron sword. They will also be the main looters who will bring back supplies for our "nest" to keep other members of the team well geared. They will have to pack light so they can get the >25 pound speed boost. The next class is the Muscle: This class will be heavy. They will have lots of food an water and will be stocked up on gear. Im talking m249's and m240's. They will have full iron and diamond swords. This class will always stick in packs of other muscle to ensure nobody dies. the next class is the hitman: This class will have an m4a1 and a sniper of their choice. they will be the longer range shots where muscles cannot hit. They will team with muscles to ensure nobody dies and have full iron as well as diamond swords. The last class in the Commando: This player will be trusted to not die with the god gear that they have. They will have any gun of their choice. I'm talking bizon's and diamond armor. This class won't be played often as of how long it will take to get the gear required to supply this grim reaper. Ok so now for the rules. You must have Skype to be in the BHOS or be a VERY good player. A quick Skype shout can save the whole team so if you don't have Skype and want to join. Go get Skype! You must have atleast a week of gameplay and have gotten atleast 2 pieces of iron armor in that week. I personally love to help new players but I draw the line at joining an elite group. I often give out diamond swords just to have that person die within 10 minutes........ that's very frustrating but now we should get organized and help keep bandits off of spawn killing and hopefully be a feared and respected group on Fallz. Thanks for reading and go ahead and talk to me in-game about joining. I'm always online!

Jimtwist
Noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We Should Be allies

Post  shadowscyth243 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:05 pm

your a friendly faction and im a friendly faction..... Allies?
-FoA
shadowscyth243
Noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top